LED road flares are quickly replacing the old fashioned traffic flares for many reasons. They offer greater visibility, are water proof and virtually crush proof. Because of their durability and better performance, LED flares are used by police, fire fighters and other first responder crew. Because they are so affordable, they are also becoming an essential piece of equipment for the average person as well. They come in easy to handle packs and fit in the corner of your trunk. At Traffic Safety Warehouse, two of our most popular LED road flares are manufactured by Supreme Supplies and Super Brite. They are both excellent quality and you will be happy with either. For more details on each see below.
Supreme LED Traffic Flares
- Equipped with 16 super bright LED (red, blue or amber) that give 360° coverage and more than 10,000 hour LED life
- High powered magnet to attach easily to metal surfaces
- Extremely durable, you can drive over it
- Water proof to depths of 100 feet
- Visibility: 300 yards in daylight, up to 1 mile at night
- 10 mile visibility by air makes them great for air traffic landing zones
- The lithium battery provides up to 100 hours of continuous light and has as a 10-year shelf life.
- Comes in a set of 6
Super Brite LED Road Flares
- 360° of light coverage from 16 super bright LED’s
- Visibility: over 7 miles/visible, pattern light range up to 2 miles.
- 9 flashing patterns
- Powerful magnet to attach the flare to metal surfaces
- Flares are waterproof and float
- Crush and corrosion proof
- Replaceable lithium battery