The new Quick-Change™ feature allows sign owners to slip their sign substrates into their frames without any tooling or maintenance whatsoever, giving them more versatility than ever before. It is simpler to use than its alternatives, it allows sign owners to print on multiple sides of their poster substrates, and it makes it easy to rotate between a number of different signs. If you’d like to get the most out of your sign frame by using it as many times as possible, the Quick-Change™ is worth the look.
To add the sign to the frame:
- Lift the poster substrate so that the two top corners go into the slot at the top of the frame.
- Lower the poster substrate so that the two lower corners drop into the slot at the bottom of the frame.
To remove the sign from the frame:
- Lift the poster substrate into the top slot, as far up as possible.
- Lower the poster substrate so that it does not drop into the bottom slot, but rather towards the floor.
- Lift the poster substrate upwards, clear of the frame.
Watch how it’s done here:
Shop sign frames with the Quick-Change feature: